Products - Power System Engineers - Vibration Isolator
Bufflex produces a wide range of innovative products to address vibration and sound control for major industries such as HVAC, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, industrial & heavy machinery, etc.
In general, all products are certified to ISO 9001:2000 as quality is our commitment to customers.
Some of our bestselling products:
- Four types of deflection 25mm, 50mm, 75mm & 100mm available for selection
- Set up easily and static displacement of spring can be visually checked easily
- Single spring element and multiple spring elements of 2, 4, 6 coils available for more applications
- All the outside diameter of the spring elements is greater than 80% of the height of the compressed spring element at rated load
- Color coded springs to facilitate identification
- The lateral spring stiffness is greater than 1.5 times of the rated vertical stiffness
- The height of the isolator is adjustable by eternal levelling bolt to ensure the equipment running more stable and secure
- An 8mm thick ribbed rubber damping pad bonded at the bottom of the isolator to support the weak point of spring with high frequency transmission noise and vibration
- BZF are recommended for use in isolating the vibration produced by equipment carrying a large fluid load such as chillers, cooling towers, etc.
- BZE can be used in applications requiring inertia bases in addition to spring isolators: pumps, centrifugal & axial fans, etc.
- Springs are designed with 50% overload capacity to compensate for unexpected load variations and to reduce operating stress
- In compliance with ASHRAE guidelines, springs are designed with a horizontal stiffness of at least 100% of the vertical stiffness, to ensure stability
- The rubber element insert are molded from oil-resistant compounds and shall be color coded to indicate load capacity
- Epoxy powder coated springs and bracket with a 1000 hour salt spray rating.
- The hanger bracket are designed to carry a 500% overload without failure and to allow a support rod misalignment through a 30° arc without metal-tometal contact or other short circuit
- The hanger bracket incorporate spring caps with indexed steps which correspond to the washer diameter of the appropriately sized hanger rod to keep the rod centered in the spring cap and reduce rod misalignment
- BSS hangers are used to isolate suspended sources of both noise and vibration such as air handling units, piping & ductwork, cabinet fans, inline fans, etc
- Powder coated mild steel frame
- Colour coded rubber elements
- Cast in steel disc in rubber element
- Allow 30 degree misalignment
- No steel to steel contact on rubber element
- Typical application includes air handling units, fan coil units, fans & blowers, ducting & piping, etc